Monday, February 1, 2010

24 Weeks

Holy cow, 6 months already! Time has flown by, it really has!

To recap the month, not much has changed. Still feeling good. At my last appt, I've gained back those 2 lbs lost. So only a 2lb gain total at that point. All other vitals were good. Cant complain really.


Its hard to walk around with all this ice and snow. I'm a slow mover these days, I really dont want to fall. I tire much easier than before too. My feet and ankles get swollen at night but clears up during the day. My back and hips get quite sore in bed but still nothing intolerable. Dh gives me back and foot rubs every night.

I imagine I'll be sleeping in the recliner towards the end.
Speaking of the recliner, its brand new! We used our Christmas money on it and it will go in the nursery to start with and then eventually downstairs in our rec room. Its a nice cushy recliner/rocker.

The baby is moving a ton but still can not get DH to feel at the right time. The baby will be going nuts and I'll go sit by DH and it'll stop. Or we'll be in bed and I'll tell him to feel for it and it'll stop. Total drama queen!!


We started on the baby's room. Its quite the project but we have lots of time yet to get it done.


Here is my 24 week pic!
I actually look PG and not like I ate a big plate of cheeseburgers, haha! The Habs shirt is from DH's aunt. It totally doesnt fit at all, it wouldnt even fit before getting PG but she was sweet enough to buy it so I figured I had to wear for at least one pic. DH's family are huge Montreal Canadiens fans...the baby already has TWO cruiser sets with the Habs...one in 6-9 month and the other in 18 month, haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment