Monday, March 15, 2010

30 Weeks

Only 10 weeks to go! Can we say, holy shit, where does the time go?

I'm very busy at work and while full of energy during the day, I totally crash at night. Sleeping is becoming increasingly more challenging but there are still nights when I sleep very well and on the nights its not so grand, I still fall asleep quickly after the many pee breaks and turnovers.

I'm also very hungry many times of the day. Baby B is growing like crazy in there from all the food I'm sure. A return to the digestive issues of the first trimester has been unfortunate though....I'm sure its the babe pushing on my intestines but there is no threat of hemorrhoids or constipation here, ack!

I'm officially waddling too and the pelvic pressure is on. Baby is still moving a lot as I feel kicks on all sides.

DH finally felt the baby move and said for sure he knew it was the baby. Before he couldnt really figure out if it was my breathing or whatever....it was quite magical for him. He has been so wonderful through this whole experience, I cannot wait to see him with our new little one.

We're slowing finishing the room. The major renos are done, now its a matter of getting furniture in there and getting the artwork on the walls and things set up. I cannot believe all the baby clothes we already have and honestly, I've only purchased about 5 items myself!! A friend of mine gave me a bunch of her things her son recently grew out of and its mostly sleepers and onsies. Perfect! I also one sling, my brea.st pump, nursing covers and pads, some toys that were mind and some books including books from my own childhood. Also clipping coupons for diapers and wipes...we bought a box of a two different brands and will of course have to give a test drive to see which we like better before doing a major stock-up.

My health is still good. At my last check-up, my total weight gain was 3 lbs, blood pressure was good, fundal height was right on and I passed the gestational diabetes test. I see the OB in 2 weeks for the first time. We also have attended some pre-natal classes, had our hospital tour and info session and all my paperwork for admission is finished. February and March have been insanely busy and its not going to let up anytime soon!

Here is my 30 week belly pic! Growing and moving everyday!!

3 comments:

  1. RUBY! WHAT? You are 30 weeks already? I can't believe it. Where does the time go? Your little one will be here so soon!

    And you look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Its crazy! Thanks for the kind words Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. That is crazy! I am glad that DH finally was able to feel the baby move :)

    ReplyDelete