Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Go for Launch...

Robert and I have decided that we will definitely be starting for a baby in August. I'm due for AF this weekend and we will officially be in the game thereafter.

I'm so excited!! We've been set on August and then as it got closer, we started to wonder if maybe September-October would be better. But honestly, it doesn't make THAT much of a difference and I really can't wait any longer.

It'll be a little nutso since we are closing on our house right around the time I expect to ovulate but we're going to make the best of it and hope it works out.

I can barely stand the wait for AF now. I hope its my last visit from her for a long time!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And I love your description of all the future memories of your new house.

    ReplyDelete