Monday, January 11, 2010

Name Choices

So after that question on nicknames, I think DH and I have our name choices selected. What a circus indeed trying to get nice, classic, not-so-common, easy to say in French/English bilingual names!! We decided to choose two names for each sex so we have can meet our baby first and then decide what their name will be at the birth.

So without further ado...

Boys

Maxim Rheal Todd
Beau Rheal Todd

Rheal and Todd are family names

Girls

Emma Lucille Jean
Bianca Lucille Jean

We both happen to have paternal grandmothers with the name Lucille and Jean is my middle name. Emma is my beloved great-grandmother's name. I know its popular but this is no trend for me. I'm honoring a very important person whom I was very close to until she passed in 2008. I was her oldest great-grandchild so we had a very special bond. I dont think Emma is that popular in our area of Ontario either but it doesnt matter to me.

I'll be going to monthly posts and updates on my pregnancy now. I feel great and the baby is moving a ton which is so exciting. I hope in the next few weeks, DH will be able to feel from the outside too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the names - congrats on choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices. I am impressed you have it narrowed down to two each at this stage!
    I love names with family significance.

    ReplyDelete