Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Anniversary

One year ago today I started this blog to write my thoughts on married life, babies, work, spirituality, body image, important issues for women...

So far its been mostly about work, pregnancy and babies.

Because I dont know when I'll return to work but definitely have to return by next May, work wont be much of a topic this year. So instead this year I resolve to work through a book I bought last year called Life Lessons for Women which is part of the Chicken Soup series. So in part, I'll be putting my thoughts about each of these life lessons once every two weeks on this blog.

And of course, updating on my sweet boy and my life as a mother. Other musings about other topics that come up will surely be put here as well.

Here we go...year two!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogaversary! The Life Lessons project sounds interesting - looking forward to the posts (and of course those about motherhood too!).

    ReplyDelete