Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Our sweet boy is 1 year old. He's 1!!!

I cried singing him Happy Birthday today. That was both expected and unexpected. Expected because I'm such a sap and unexpected in that it is just one example of the depth and range of emotions I have felt today.


He makes me swell up with pride and joy and happiness.


So much has changed in a year. In him, me, DH and our family.


We love him dearly.

I guess I dont have the words right now to describe his birthday and how we celebrated. I cant put all his milestones into words. I'm all ferklempt.





This boy. He makes our hearts sing.






This boy. Loves us unconditionally.




This boy. Has changed our lives.






This boy. Amazes me.






This boy. Has the most beautiful soul.






This boy. Calls me maman.





And for this boy, I am humbled and grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe he's 1! He looks so grown up in that last one, aww

    ReplyDelete