Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

New friend-Birth Day 2010


Still friends-1st Birthday 2011



This penguin is very special...he has several penguins, all with their own special meaning. This particular penguin was purchased by me when I was 37 weeks pregnant and anxiously awaiting his birth. I brought it with to the hospital and it was my focal point and comfort during labor. I slept with it in my arms every night until he was born, it symbolized my new baby I was desperate to hold and brought me peace and hope.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...what a cute story! I hope he treasures it always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics, and thanks for sharing about the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so lovely! Jensen still has and loves the bear my mom bought him in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete