Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Busy...

I've been crazy busy for the last two weeks. We are in our house now and its been a reno mess ever since.

So far we've painted three rooms, replaced carpet in the bedroom and replaced the laminate in the main living area.

Hopefully it'll be "normal" soon...as in my kitchen won't look like a construction zone soon.

In other news, DH and I have somehow managed to GOFO in our attempts to conceive a last minute May baby. I'm in the two week wait now so we'll see what happens. I don't plan to test unless I'm late...I'm not a POAS addict (unless I don't know what the hell is going on, like last cycle) and would rather see AF than a BFN.

Work is work...my morphine addict got to treatment...in the nick of time I think...my class is over today too which will be a relief. Just too busy.

I'm so happy its fall now...its my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing, the smells of home-cooked food.

Hopefully I'll be more active on here soon...its been crazy! Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of our work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment