Monday, September 28, 2009

6 Weeks

6 weeks and the word of the day is exhaustion.

I'm so tired.

Knock down. Dead out. Tired.

I took a belly pic today but I'm overweight and already have a belly so it doesn't look like much. Probably wont see significant change until later in the 2T. Will still take them I guess.

Also getting more frequent nausea but nothing completely intolerable. I've been taking extra B6 since I got my BFP which seems to be helping. Little Bugger doesn't seem to be too hard on me yet!

DH is more and more excited about the baby too. Almost everybody knows now except work. Its getting harder and harder to hide it at work because I just want to sleep in my office.

The exhaustion is made worse at work by the fact that none of my clients are showing up lately! So I'm sitting around with my thumb up my arse. And all my assessments and paperwork is caught up so I really don't have anything to do when they don't show up!! Grrr!! Makes the urge to sleep even stronger in the afternoon.

Anyway, I'm going to bed early tonight. Its cold and rainy which makes for no sun which makes it even more appealing to just stay in bed all day.

Currently reading: The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. I read it two years ago and it was awesome. I just bought the sequel, World Without End which I'm excited to get to but need to re-read the first book. I highly recommend Pillars...it is a wonderful story set in the Middle Ages and the main "character" is a cathedral. Yep a cathedral. I'm not much into historical fiction or stories set in that era of time, but this is probably in my top 5 favorite books of all time. Go get it!

2 comments:

  1. Pillars of the Earth is one of my all-time favorites. What a wonderful rainy-day read.

    Hang in there during the first trimester nausea and exhuastion. I hear it gets better!

    ReplyDelete