Monday, October 5, 2009

7 Weeks

7 weeks today.

Two weeks ago, someone told me that pregnancy is "like a marathon your body is running without your consent or total awareness."

Its very true.

I'm excited every week to reach a new week because it means its that much closer to the 2T. Still a week to my midwife appointment though, it can't get here fast enough.

Still very tired but the nausea only comes and goes. For the most part I'm eating normally except no alcohol (obviously) and no caffeine (which is a little harder but not really). I had a major coffee habit in the mornings, Pepsi at least once a day and tea after supper. A friend of mine who doesn't know I'm PG brought me a Pepsi today to our training and it wasn't even tempting. Of course I didn't tell her why I didn't drink it, I just put in my bag "for later." I thought giving up Pepsi and coffee would be really really hard but Mommy instincts must kick in right away.

I had some round ligament pain last night before bed. It was a dull pain on the left side. At first I got evil thoughts in my head but soon calmed myself to attributing it to RLP. It was reassuring to have that symptom as my other symptoms have been mild and tolerable except for the exhaustion.

By the way, this wont be turning into a PG blog! I intend to post pics soon from our trip this weekend.

But I need to go to bed now...I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment