Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Connected...

I've been in a spiritual crisis for about 7 years now but I'm figuring out that when I'm close to nature and taking pictures of nature that I feel close and connected to whatever higher power there may be out there. Forests, oceans and wheat fields are my favorite things to photograph and the parts of nature I identify with parts of my personality. Here are some of my recent pics from our trip. We took a hike in the forest and also a steamship lunch cruise on a big lake in Ontario. It was cloudy and overcast but I still got some nice pictures. I'll post lots of pictures like this on my blog...its definitely a release for me and a way to connect to something other than my self.










1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way (and I am a "spiritual explorer" myself). These pics are lovely -- I especially like the fall leaves on the forest floor. We don't get fall leaves like that here.

    ReplyDelete