Monday, November 9, 2009

12 Weeks

My first appointment went well with the doctor. It was your standard first appointment but I'm just grateful to be getting care. I have a follow up in two weeks with him and then will go forward with an OB. I haven't gained any weight which is good and my blood pressure was normal too.

The fatigue has definitely lessened since last week, especially during the late afternoons. But now I'm sick. Stupid cold. I have the worst cough ever and went home sick on Friday. I could have stayed but since I can't take any meds, I figured I should stay home and rest. It is much better today but still coughing like an idiot. My voice sounds really husky and deep....I told my co-worker I should be on one of those 1-900 numbers. Wouldn't that be impressive to talk with mom about on our next phone call?

"Dear how did you use your Master's degree this week?"

"I joined the Hawt Girls XXX network 3 nights a week."

"Lovely dear."

"Yeah if this works out, I might join the Psychic Network."

Anyway, this too shall pass.

I also have a spurt of acne mostly on my temples and a bit around my nose. Its a bit obnoxious but nothing horrible. Its not a total breakout.

In other news, I found my uterus.

That sounds like it was lost or something.

I should say I can feel my uterus. Supposedly its the size of a grapefruit right now but with my extra belly fat, I'm not showing yet. But I've been poking around trying to feel it and I finally felt the top of it yesterday.

So I went downstairs to show DH and as I walked into the living room, I had my hand in my pants.

Cue image of a female Al Bundy.

I really am more refined and dignified than I describe.

DH sees me with my hand in my pants and was like "What's going on here?" Hehe!

So I grabbed his hand and said "here, can you feel that little hard bump?" He could and I told him that is where the baby is and he said "I don't want to hurt the baby." I said you'll hurt me before the baby if you press to hard. Anyway, he thought that was pretty cool.

Ahh its the little things that amuse us right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment