Monday, November 30, 2009

15 Weeks

Not much new to report this week except that I'm officially wearing maternity clothes. MIL bought me the whole lot this weekend when we went shopping at Mother.hood Mater.nity. It's super generous of her.

I had a three fillings today which was not pleasant. They didnt force the dental dam thing which was nice and my mouth is just now getting back to normal.

I had a spa pedicure today and it was heaven. I've had a few pedicures in the past but this was the real deal. I nearly fell asleep, it was so relaxing. I'll be going back sometime in April before the baby is due.

I had a strange craving for these this weekend...

I must have eaten 10 packs, hehe!

I found a crib and changing table/dresser I absolutely adore. Its a convertible crib that can be changed to a toddler bed and double bed in the future. I think we will order them sometime after Christmas.

I have a busy week ahead with my week off. Mostly Christmas preparation like baking, shopping and Christmas cards. Should be good and we have a Christmas part at a friend's house this weekend. We got our first snow yesterday and DH put up the Christmas lights tonight. House looks great.

Not much else to report. Just feeling pretty good and hoping my mouth isnt sore tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. How nice of MIL to buy the clothes for you! Glad you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete