Monday, December 7, 2009

16 Weeks

The tickling is so cool and is getting even more frequent. It's most often in the afternoon and evening, especially after meals. Today it was more below my belly button but it can definitely be felt all over the place.

Work still doesn't know but I hope to tell soon. I'm just tired of keeping it a secret and I want to be able to talk about it openly with the people that do know about it.

This is definitely the last week of regular pants. They are tight around the waist now and also around my butt and legs. Just getting uncomfortable.

I love my sleeping br.a. It is wonderful and comfortable and totally good for the girls.

My DH is a wonderful man. Sometimes I don't think I appreciate him enough but I try to remind myself every day how lucky I am to have him in my life.

I'm excited to be four months pregnant! Its still a surreal experience. A friend of mine is exactly 8 weeks behind me, she just told us last week! I was the first of our friends circle she told because I'm pregnant too. Its fun to have someone that is going through all of this too and its not a family member so there wont be any jealousy or fights for attention as some families with multiple pregnant women can experience.

DH and I have decided to stay on Team Green until the birth. Our ultrasound is next Friday and it will be tempting to find out but we're going to hold out for the big surprise at the end. We also discussed that we will pick two names for each sex so we have options when we see him or her. Deciding on boy names is hard, I'm fairly certain we have our girl names chosen already.

That's it for this week! Hope to feel the tickles more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment