Monday, December 14, 2009

17 Weeks

The cat is officially out of the bag at work. I told everybody at our Christmas potluck last week and everybody seemed quite excited for us. Its always fun to tell people!

I have two stretch marks on my belly...wonderful.

I purchased the baby bedding this week. I can only get it from the US so its a super big pain to get it. Here is a pic of it. I bought the four piece set which is the comforter, fitted sheet, bumpers and skirt (comes with a free bear), two of the valances and the mobile, only because its too cute to pass up! I think I may hang the comforter on one of the walls or use for tummy time and push the bumpers in between the slats of the crib so there isnt a much pillowy puffiness in the crib. We'll what happens when we actually get the set and how it will all fit/tie on the crib.




I've started researching more in depth bre.ast feeding and childbirth. I plan to sign up myself and DH for some parenting classes this spring that includes basic infant care and bre.ast feeding. I will get a tour of the hospital sometime in March but I'm not sure that there is a full class on labor techniques.

Our ultrasound is on Friday, we're so excited! We can't wait to see our baby again!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bedding set and have fun at your u/s next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding! The colors are so nice -- still kid-friendly, but not so "babyish." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That is exactly what I was going for AJ...a kid can grow into this for many years because it isn't babyish...I dont want to re-decorate a kids room every 2 years!

    ReplyDelete